Thread: Vtec decal

Vtec decal

Here is my new decal which replaces the old "MINI Cooper" one. I think its more appropriate now.

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtecphotos/8727731519/[/img]

Still dont know how to actually paste this image into the text yet ! Used "red rileys" method but it doesnt seem to work for me. im using flickr. Need a tutorial on this!!
    Last edited by 250ptm; 05-11-2013 at 07:31 AM.

That should work, but you need to change the permission on the photo to Public.
    In the Detail view or the Photostream view, you should see a green or a red square. Green means the photo is Public, Red means it's private.

Hit the Edit button and make it Public.

Then the easiest way to get the URL to paste is to RightClick the photo, which will let you pick the size you want to use, like this.

Then RightClick it again, and copy the URL. That's what you will paste between the [img] [/img] tags.

Last edited by Red Riley; 05-11-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Red Riley. Many thanks for guiding me through this. It works like a charm.

Last edited by 250ptm; 05-12-2013 at 07:06 AM.

very nice touch Steve. I bet Z would like a pair of those for his late model.

This is what I did on mine.

Steve

Thanks. good to see your back on this site........and well I hope!

Red Riley....very nice attention to detail, no ,mistaking what you got under the hood!

If anyone wants some of my decals just give me (PM) with a mailing address, I have a few left over from the production run. Free gratis to the guys on this site!
    Last edited by 250ptm; 05-12-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: added info

Love the chrome A pillar logo, nice touch! So, My '72 Morris Mini came from MiniTec with a Mini Clubman rectangular boot badge!! None of the aftermarket boot badges that say Mini Vtec were available. So I created one in Photoshop, to the exact dimensions of the foil insert, had it printed at FedEx Office on sliver vinyl bumper sticker stock and replaced the original Clubman insert. It looks stock and announces, subtly, what you see pulling away from you... also made some Mini Cooper wreath logos at 37cm on black vinyl to put over the VTO logo on my 13" rims. I have extras of all of these if you'd like some.